301 Canal Quays
You have views of all the large cruise ships docking and all around the normal sights and sounds of a working harbour. from the large patio. Stunning views of Lions head and Table Mountain ensure you are never without a breathtaking view.
Services and essentials
- Housekeeping upon request only (no extra charge during the week)
- 24 hour security in building
- Wifi up to 20gigs at no charge
- Television and DVD player
- Satellite television with 70 channels
- Toiletries in all the bathrooms.
- Electronic Safe
- BBQ on patio
Living and Dining Area
- Big screen tv, sliding doors leading to patio with 4-seater table outside
- Open plan to kitchen with long 6-seater table.
- Kitchen with full amenities including coffee machine, tumble drier, washing machine, dishwasher.
- King size bed, tv, sliding doors leading to patio with views of the harbour.
- En suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Queen size bed, dedicated bathroom with large walk-in shower.
- Sliding doors to patio with views of Lions head and Table mountain
- Basement parking for 2 cars
- Communal pool
- 24 Hour Checkin
- Air Conditioned
- Child Friendly
- Sea Views
|1 Feb 16 to 20 Apr 16||Min 4 days||from R 3,800 per night|
|21 Apr 16 to 31 Aug 16||min 3 nights||from R 2,050 per night|
|1 OCT - 30 NOV 18||min 3 night stay||from R 2,280 per night|
|1 Nov 16 to 9 Dec 16||min 3 nights||from R 2,300 per night|
|10 Dec 16 to 20 Dec 16||min 3 nights||from R 5,160 per night|
|21 Dec 16 to 8 Jan 17||min 7 nights||from R 3,180 per night|
|9 Jan 17 to 31 Jan 17||min 3 nights||from R 4,560 per night|
|1 Feb 17 to 20 Apr 17||min 3 nights||from R 4,560 per night|
|21 Apr 17 to 20 Aug 17||min 3 nights||from R 2,460 per night|
* Please note: The rates and availability are a guide and are subject to change.
** Please confirm rates and availability when booking.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.