Nestled above the famous Camps Bay beachfront, and flanked by the majestic mountain peaks of the 12 Apostles, this dream escape is an easy 5 minute stroll along a stepped pathway to the beach, restaurants and shops below.
Services and essentials
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
- Wireless internet uncapped
About the house
Guests access this private and secure 5 level villa through an automated double garage entrance and either, take the stairs to the living area, or utilise the funicular via the library and study, through to the main living area upstairs.
The heart of this double volume living space is a large modern wood-burning fireplace, perfect for cozy evenings while embraced by the panoramic expanse beyond the glass walls. On the ample days of sunshine, this well-appointed living area flows naturally onto the equally impressive and ample outdoor terrace for stunning sundowner sessions of dreamy star gazing.
The sparkling pool, earthy water feature and natural palm shading inspire pure laid-back indulgence, with al fresco dining area and ample seating completing the outdoor living experience at Camps Bay's exciting, 41 Strathmore Villa!
- Street Level contains the double garage with direct access into the house via stairs or elevator.
- Pond Level just above the garage area contains the fishpond for a quick meditative stop to the villa.
- Style is eclectic with exposed steel beams and contemporary concrete walls combined with wooden floors and designer decor.
- Complete open plan space
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning/heating and sea and mountain views.
Living and Dining Area
- Double volume lounge with large sliding doors leading to pool and patio area
- Wood burning fireplace. Sea and mountain views
- Dining room with 12 seater table
- Sliding doors leading to pool and patio.
- TV area
- Surround sound
- Study with desk and 2 chairs and printer, can be closed off for privacy.
- Elevator entrance outside this level
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen with discrete scullery
Pantry / Scullery / washing room etc
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- King size bed overlooking the lliving area
- Sliding doors can be closed for privacy
- Balcony above pool and patio
- Stunning sea and mountain views
- Walk-in closet
- En-suite with bath and outdoor shower feature.
- Queen size bed
- Private patio with sea and mountain views
- En-suite with shower.
- Queen size bed
- En-suite with shower
- 2 x single beds (can be made up as a king size)
- Queen size bed
- Bathroom with shower shared by bedrooms 4 and 5
- Saltwater pool 9mx3m with 4 x loungers and al fresco 8 seater dining table
- Weber barbeque
- Full alarm system linked to armed response and 24 hour electric fence
- Guest toilet
- 24 Hour Checkin
- Air Conditioned
- Sea Views
|21 Apr 16 to 31 Aug 16||min 3 nights||from R 6,900 per night|
|31 Sep 16 to 31 Oct 16||min 3 nights||from R 8,400 per night|
|1 Nov 16 to 9 Dec 16||min 3 nights||from R 7,750 per night|
|10 Dec 16 to 20 Dec 16||min 3 nights||from R 16,200 per night|
|21 Dec 16 to 8 Jan 17||min 7 nights||from R 25,200 per night|
|9 Jan 17 to 31 Jan 17||min 3 nights||from R 10,800 per night|
|1 Feb 17 to 20 Apr 17||min 3 nights||from R 13,860 per night|
|21 Apr 17 to 20 Aug 17||min 3 nights||from R 8,280 per night|
* Please note: The rates and availability are a guide and are subject to change.
** Please confirm rates and availability when booking.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.